DIY Butterfly Tea Tags
Time Needed: Up to 20 minutes.
Project Level: Very easy with the right tools.
Making butterfly tea tags is very easy to do.
- Detach the existing tea tag off purchased tea bags.
- Punch butterflies from various decorative papers using a large butterfly punch.
- Use scrapbooking adhesive squares or tape to tape the tea bag string in between two butterfly punches.
- Fold the taped butterfly punches in half.
- Cut a small triangular shape into the folded butterfly, large and wide enough to fit over a coffee cup; be careful not to cut through the string.
What a great and inexpensive idea for gifts and party favors!